Welcome to the
In one way or another, we're all connected to the Y. Whether it's where you discovered a talent that became a lifelong passion, were encouraged by a mentor, or where you turn for support with a healthy lifestyle.
At the Valley Points Family YMCA, we believe our programming lays the groundwork for healthy futures, builds a sense of community, and conveys the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Yes, children learn to swim, kids have somewhere to go after school and we teach about healthy lifestyles, but the Y is far more than that. The Y is a place where kids find direction, families come together and people rally to make a difference.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that people of all ages and from all walks of life have access to the essentials needed to be more healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Joining the Y has never been easier . . . the Valley Points Family YMCA doesn't charge a joiner fee!
At the Y, you will have the opportunity to make friends, have fun, get active and discover who you are and what you can achieve. Our activities, which range from youth and adult sports and summer day camps, to mentoring and leadership development, give you the opportunity to have a healthier, happier tomorrow.
Your Valley Points Family YMCA membership is good at both of our branch locations (Kiski Valley and New Kensington) and includes:
- Convenient facility hours, open 7 days a week
- Use of all equipment and facilities (youth under the age of 14 may have limited access to certain areas within the facilities)
- FREE introductory support programs (the Healthy New You, F.I.T. 4 Me and Healthy Lifestyle Orientation classes offer myriad options for personal coaching, support and introduction to equipment to meet your needs)
- FREE Child Watch babysitting services available to children of Adult and Family members
- FREE group exercise and group cycling classes
- FREE open swim for adults, families and youths (members)
- Program rate reductions
- AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCAs) privileges for traveling members (policies and benefits may vary depending upon the Y you visit).
|Membership Type||Annual Rate Full Pay||Monthly Draft*|
|Youth (18 & Under)||$180.00||$16.00|
|Young Adult (19-23)||$335.40||$28.95|
|Active Older Adult (65+)||$418.20||$35.85|
|Active Older Adult Family (65+)||$584.40||$49.70|
(* Please note that if you choose to pay on a month-by-month basis, a $1 monthly draft fee is included.)